These items are not allowed:
PLEASE DO NOT SEND ANY OF THE FOLLOWING ITEMS TO CAMP
ALL ITEMS LISTED BELOW WILL BE CONFISCATED AND WILL NOT BE RETURNED AFTER THE SUMMER
Anything that requires electricity:
(Other than a camera or personal music player)
- CELLULAR PHONES - Please make sure that your child does not bring a cellular phone to camp. All PHONES WILL BE CONFISCATED AND NOT RETURNED
- ELECTRONICS - Please do not allow your child to bring ANY electronics, including, but not limited to: iPads, DVD players, PSP's, Stereos, Laptops, Tablets, 2-Way Radios, etc.
- MISCELLANEOUS - Please do not send: scooters, skateboards, chairs, mattress pads, hot-pots, fans, heaters, candles, electrical cords of any kind, lighters, matches, weapons, knives (not needed for any camp program), lamps.
Also, expensive jewellery and clothing get lost and damaged. Please leave them at home.
CONFISCATED ITEMS WILL NOT BE RETURNED
FOOD AND CANDY
- KEEP WILDLIFE AWAY! - Adherence to this policy alleviates wildlife problems caused by candy and food in the cabins.
- NO NUTS - Our summer camp is a nut free zone. Do not bring any products containing nuts under any cirumstances. These could seriously harm a child who is allergic.
- DON'T PACK IT - We ask that you send your children with no food or candy.
- DON'T SEND IT - As always, food sent in packages to campers will not be given to them.
- BOTTLED WATER - Our water filtration system has state-of-the-art technology, providing us with pure water. Thus, bottled water is neither necessary nor allowed.
- SPECIAL DIETARY NEEDS - If your child needs a specific food item for medical reasons, please contact our Toronto office prior to camp. These items will be kept in the Kitchen or Health Centre.